1) Do you find yourself dissatisfied with your performance?
2) Do you feel like you could just do much better but don’t know how?
3) Are you tired of endless accusations by your boss or co-workers about things not happening as required in your department?
4) Do you feel insecure in your current job?
5) Do you feel like you will be axed in the next staff lay off?
6) Do you lack the courage and drive to lead others?
7) Are you constantly demoralized and lack enthusiasm in your role?
8) Have you ever felt like you enrolled for the wrong college program in the first place?
9) Have you ever enrolled for a program just to get halfway and you need some guidance on whether to continue?
10) Do you wrestle with difficult career choices continuously?
11) Are you hungry for career advice that will lead to your success and stability?
Careers in Kenya
Looking at careers landscape in Kenya over time and the workforce in general, the truth is that so many Kenyans found themselves in their present careers because of luck or fate. A university intake letter, college admission letter or polytechnic admission took course to lead so many to where they are today. For some, their parents, guardians or teachers made career choices for them.
That notwithstanding, most people have hustled on ‘trial and error’ to fix career issues, have had occasional HR training from their organizations and have never quite obtained career advice that helps them to find career success and stability.
The shift and changes in business environment has made some to just be satisfied with what they have, being wary of unemployment rate and the risk of changing employers. While others have taken huge sacrifice to find resources and enroll for additional university education, the fundamentals of career success do not stop there. You need to embark on a career journey and take stock of what career success really means to you and continuously enrich and nurture yourself to add value to the bottom-line and remain relevant. Getting your job was one thing. Keeping it and using it to leverage better opportunities is another. You need to succeed in your role. You need to enjoy life and obtain satisfaction from what you spend the most of your time, the most of your life doing!
If you are a fresh graduate, or unemployed, we offer you a stable hand to help you package your skills and experience to compete effectively. This will entail equipping you with a set of relevant tools to impress potential employers. They include designing an appropriate CV, preparing a suitable cover letter, interview guide with possible questions and answers, proper follow up, business etiquette, and engaging in valuable conversations.
POST HIGH SCHOOL COACHING
After completing high school, many young people are at a crossroad. An A grade or a D grade in KCSE should not define your future. Your success in life is not cast on KCSE stone. At Lorrem we encourage young people to pick up their career journeys in an energized and focused manner. We assess our client’s strengths, natural talents and interests and guide them accordingly. Sign up today for a chat with a Coach.